Performance has been promoting events for 25 years. Owners Diehl and Deborah Wilson started their adventure in the early 1970s as truck and tractor pullers. In 1985, they built their 1st monster truck and at that time had a four wheel drive pulling truck, a two wheel drive funny car puller, and a monster truck. As the business continued to grow, Performance Motorsports was formed. It was decided at this time that promoting was where they wanted to be in the future. Performance Motorsports has promoted events all over the country and continues today reaching out to small venues such as county and state fairs as well as race tracks, drag strip venues, and other venues as well.
- PMI can design an event to fit any budget or venue.
- PMI has been promoting Truck and Tractor Pulls for 25 years.
- PMI uses some of the best Monster trucks and thrill acts available in this country.
- By using PMI to design your next event, we can supply everything you need.
- Ride Truck
- Use 1-2 hours before event
- Brings spectators to your event early
- Also used at a lot of fairs
- Birthday parties
- Free-style moto-cross
- Spectators love this
- Watch as some of the most talented riders in this country perform some wild free-style in the air.
- Thrill Act
- Car eating transformers
- Jet powered golf carts
- Quad racing
- By using our announcer you can get the most qualified information on what is in the show.
- Keeps the spectators on the edge at all times.
- Track Staff
- Our staff is completely qualified to run a monster truck event with safety being the number one priority.
- PMI can provide a one million dollar spectator liability policy.
- Let us provide a booth to sell all the latest monster truck novelties available.
- Autograph session after event at Merchandise booth.
- Pit Party
- Pit party prior to event has been a great success.
- Just one hour before show all acts available at their equipment for autographs.
- Its great and it works!!!!
- Static displays are a great marketing tool for any business or event.
For businesses – Bring in a monster truck for a 1 or 2 day display. With driver available for questions,autographs and pictures. Watch the expression on peoples faces as they drive by and see a 10,000 lbs MONSTER TRUCK at your location.
Venues – Use a static display to promote your event or as a marketing tool for sponsoring your event.